I will go to Khao Yai for 2 days and 1 night. I want to relax with nature.

Khao Yai is a tourist destination for relaxation surrounded by nature. Right now, I'm in Bangkok, so I have to prepare my bags before tomorrow's trip. I will go to Khao Yai by private car at 7:00 AM.

My first day of travel.

After I left Bangkok for about 3 hours. I arrived at the first place of the trip that place is Lamtakong Power Plant Chonlapawattana. I like the panoramic view of the water that intersects the green hills with many trees. When the sunlight hits the water, the wind creates small waves. We will see the water's surface sparkling with the reflection of the sky. It is a beautiful sight that opens this tour that is impressive.

Khao Yai Thiang Windmill

Lamtakong Power Plant Chonlapawattana

Location: 399 Moo 2, Mittraphap Road, Nong Sarai Subdistrict, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province
Open-Close: Open every Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: 044 222 572

Now it was almost noon. I became hungry and had to find a restaurant where lunch was served. Finally, I found a shop that I like Plai Fah restaurant. located at Lam Takhong Dam.

Plai Fah Restaurant has been serving for over 15 years. From a small restaurant, there are now more than 100 tables for serving customers. There are more than 100 different menus, including Thai food and Isan food, 

Lam Takhong Dam.

Lam Takhong Dam.

Lam Takhong Dam.

Location: Nong Sarai Subdistrict, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima 30130 
Telephone: +66 84 962 4841
Facebook: Plai Fah

After I finished my lunch. I went to the sunflower field, Rai Maneesorn. Someone said that the sunflowers here are very beautiful. (Ooh...I'm a man, why do I like flowers?) The sunflower fields of Rai Maneesorn are glistening yellow as far as the eye can see. At the end of November, sunflowers begin to bloom. Super bright yellow in the area of 540 rai. Sunflowers bloom in the winter until January. 

Sunflower field, Rai Maneesorn Khao Yai

If you come to visit Pak Chong. You must come and see the beauty of sunflowers here. There are also good activities at the farm. by giving me a horsehair to enjoy the sunflower field. The farm has a lot of places to take photos at various points. There are souvenirs for sale.
Sunflower field, Rai Maneesorn Khao Yai

The admission fee to Sunflower Field, Maneesorn Farm is only 40 baht for adults and 20 baht for children.

Call: 0844309191

Now it's time for me to check in at Valata Khaoyai Resort. The garden at this hotel is very nice and clean. I think it is suitable for bringing the family to stay. There is a road to cycle around for the kids. In addition, I enjoy feeding rabbits, ducks, and deer inside the resort and lighting up lanterns in the sky at night.

Valata Khaoyai Resort

I am very happy because I am looking for peace. The hotel is clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast.
Valata Khaoyai Resort

Valata Khaoyai Resort

Valata Khaoyai Resort

Valata Khaoyai Resort

Location :555 Moo 11 T.Pong Ta Long A.Pak Chong, Khao Yai National Park, Khao Yai, Thailand, 30130

End of my first-day trip. Continue traveling tomorrow.

Day 2 of my trip

I had breakfast and then check out from the hotel. After that, I will travel to Haew Suwat Waterfall.   Haew Suwat Waterfall is another beautiful waterfall in Khao Yai National Park.
There is water flowing down from the cliff about 20 meters high all the time. There is white water spray, very beautiful. The bottom is like a pool suitable for swimming.

Haew Suwat Waterfall Khao Yai

Address: Mu Si Subdistrict, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province 30130

Before I go back to Bangkok. My body needs a cafe. I need to find some coffee first. Khao Yai has a lot of coffee cafés, check Yellow Submarine Coffee Tan out.



📞 Tel : 096 – 9810682
🗺 Google Maps travel map: https://goo.gl/maps/F156sEq5oMpXeAJf7
📌Fanpage: Yellow Submarine Coffee
📌Instagram: Yellow Submarine Coffee

It's time to go back to Bangkok, bye-bye Khao Yai. 

Comment

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post